Hello NaLA Members!
Welcome to 2016, a new year for everyone and a particular new year for NaLA. The White House is up for grabs, new legislation is around the corner, and advances in technology create meaningful impacts on our margins – we will have plenty to talk about at this year’s conference!
Our event team is in full gear making sure the 2016 conference is the biggest and best ever.
Here is important information about this year’s event:
2016 NaLA Spring Conference
May 17th-19th – New Orleans, LA
New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
We are opening sponsorship opportunities and registration much earlier this year to allow ample planning for attendees, vendors, exhibitors, and also our speakers & event staff.
Here are some important dates to remember:
- Jan 10th – Feb 10th 2016 – Sponsorship Opportunities Open Up
- February 15th, 2016 – Hotel Registration & Discounted Early Ticket Sales Begin
- March 1st, 2016 – Speaking & Volunteer Opportunities Open Up
- March 15th, 2016 – Regular Registration Prices Begin
- April 15th, 2016 – Late Registration Prices Begin
- May 17th, 2016 – Conference Begins with Opening Party!
With such positive feedback from our members on last year’s conference format, we are going to repeat this format with plenty of poignant “NaLA talks” and interactive break-out forums. An overview of the event schedule can be found HERE.
I would not be doing my job if I did not remind you that NaLA is a non-profit organization; the success of our efforts are reliant on the contributions of your donations. Because of this, we ask that everyone contribute to that extent they can; donate what you can, when you can, as often as you can. Each and every donation helps the Lifeline community of which makes up NaLA, our members, and lifeline recipients everywhere.